ATNZ manages apprenticeships across mechanical engineering including general engineering, heavy and light fabrication, heating ventilation and air conditioning, refrigeration and air conditioning, maintenance engineering, and toolmaking.
We’re looking for keen hands-on learners who are after real career opportunities. If you are seeking a mechanical engineering apprenticeship and want to earn while you learn then please see below.
Do you fit the profile?
- You want to earn while you learn (Training rate of $13.01 per hour applies)
- You are committed to 3-4 years of study
- You are a practical, hands-on person
- You are interested in mechanical engineering trades
- You have achieved NCEA level 2 in Maths and English