Presenting at the Horizons Forum as a Competenz Customer Innovator means you can showcase your latest product or business model innovation in front of 60 handpicked business owners and leaders from across a variety of industries, as well as the Competenz board and senior leadership team.
As well as attending the full Forum and being part of the network on the day, we want to showcase businesses that are investing in training on a broader stage and offer value to you in your own business development activities.
- You will be photographed by our professional photographer, at your business (these photos will be available to you to use also)
- You will be interviewed by our Communications Executive to develop an introductory profile for the MC (content will be available to you to use also)
- Presentations will be showcased in our partnership with Air New Zealand magazine and through our Horizons platform. This consists of exclusive pan-industry events and activities to explore solutions to the future challenges in work and skills development. You will also see curated workforce development information via business social media channels and other media.
- Presentations will be filmed and brief video clips will be made, footage will be made available to participating businesses to use for your own promotional activities.
- Competenz is also pleased to offer you high-level presentation skills coaching, with Vaughn Davis, founder of The Goat Farm and experienced TEDx Auckland coach. An initial one-on-one session will be followed by 3-5 rehearsalsto hone your presentation into a powerful marketing showcase for your business. While optional, this is an amazing opportunity that we encourage you to take advantage of, valued at over $1,600.
Our guidelines for presenters:
- Maximum 10-minute presentation as one of six presentations in two groups of three, followed by questions from the audience to the full panel of presenters, facilitated by MC Andrew Patterson
- We encourage video and photography, props and examples to share with the audience
- Company must be currently training their employees with Competenz as their partner
- We will only have one presentation from any particular sector
For more information, please contact anyone on the Senior Leadership Team