As a business grows and evolves, it can be easy to overlook an important area of learning that can add real value and solidify your future.
People Management and Leadership training delivers the essential skills required to effectively lead and manage people, resources, and operations within your business.
These qualifications have been developed for each stage of leadership; current and future team leaders, as well as managers who may have had little or no formal training in the past but are already in management roles.
The two programmes offered can be completed within your business or we can organise for a provider to deliver the sessions for your team.
What’s in it for your business?
People Management and Leadership training ensures your leaders and managers understand what is expected of them and can readily perform to the standards you set.
Workplace-based management and leadership qualifications deliver the theory and practical application to give you more effective managers, who lead more productive teams.
Develop core leadership skills including; effective communication, motivating others, performance management, delivering and increasing performance.
Learning outcomes – graduates will be able to:
- Effectively communicate and deliver clear instructions
- Understand different leadership style alternatives
- Use techniques to motivate individual team members
- Understand what is required to build an effective team
- Give constructive feedback to their team
- Apply on the job training skills, prioritise tasks and increase performance
- Communicate the organisation’s vision and values.
6 - 9 months
Further develop key business skills to enhance and support their effectiveness as a business manager.
Learning outcomes - graduates will be able to:
- Manage work flows in an operational context to achieve team objectives
- Motivate and involve team members in achieving objectives
- Communicate to develop relationships with team members and stakeholders
- Manage relationships within a team to sustain a productive workplace environment
- Promote an inclusive environment to value diversity for positive performance
- Manage self effectively to contribute to the performance of the business
- Demonstrate professional and ethical leadership behaviour in a socially and culturally appropriate manner.
6 - 12 months