How apprenticeships work
A Competenz apprenticeship is a structured programme that combines practical and technical training. It takes 3 to 4 years to complete.
Anyone can do an apprenticeship
There’s no age restriction. Employees already working in your business without formal qualifications can have their skills formally recognised.
Keeping the costs manageable
Competenz receives government funding which subsidises the costs of apprenticeships for employers.
Competenz offers two options for apprenticeships, which you can customise to suit your business needs.
- I haven’t got time to recruit a suitable apprentice
- I like the idea of someone else taking on all the responsibility of employing my apprentice
- I’d like to pay for my apprentice on a contract basis to reduce my risk
- My team and I will train the apprentice but we don’t have time and ability to coach and mentor them regularly and actively
- Find out more
skills for any industry
- I’ve got an existing employee who’d make a great apprentice OR I’ve got the time and ability to recruit a great apprentice
- I’d like to be my apprentice’s formal employer
- My team and I will train the apprentice and we’ve got time and ability to coach and mentor them regularly and actively
- Contact us today
Please contact our customer support team. You’ll find contact details to the right of this page.