- Potential to lead into an apprenticeship opportunity
- Great team environment
- July start
About the Employer
Fisher Print is a well-established employer that works with a wide range of local and national clients and jobs. Their philosophy of continual reinvestment across all print departments means that they are always looking to keep up with the latest technology.
They are on the lookout for a standout worker with an exceptional attitude towards their work to commence an apprenticeship in July 2021.
About the job
Initially, you will start as a general hand to the team. You will be trained in a variety of work here and no two days will be the same. The type of work you will be doing is operating a guillotine, folder and EVA machine, hand finishing equipment and a Horizon Stitchmaster.
You will be a true team player who will pitch in and help the team, including occasional overtime. A sense of humour fits well here.
You will have
- NCEA English and Maths - good Maths skills are important for this role
- Good mechanical aptitude, be hardworking and flexible
- An eye for detail and a high standard of work
- Good communication skills, and a positive, can-do outlook
- A Restricted or Full NZ driver's license are required and own transport
Hours of work
The hours of work are generally 8 am to 4.30 pm. Attitude really is key for this opportunity.
A day in the life
What a day in the life of someone working in Print looks like