What we offer

How do I find if my school has current consent to assess (CTA)?

  1. Go to nzqa.govt.nz/framework/search/results.do and enter the unit standard number.
  2. Scroll down until you find and click on “View education organisations with consent to assess”.
  3. Either click on your school’s region or use the search function

Back to schools' faqs