04 June 2020
Note: Applications for this programme are no longer being accepted. This Government-funded programme ended on 31 December 2020.
Has your learning, or that of an apprentice you know, been disrupted by a lack of technology during the COVID-19 pandemic?
We have good news!
Applications are open for the Technology Access Fund for Learners (TAFL) until 31 December 2020.
This Government funding is for apprentices who need digital devices such as laptops or related products like software, headsets, internet and/or data, to continue to succeed in their learning.
This is a great opportunity for learners that meet the specific criteria to gain access to the tech tools needed to complete their eLearning.
To be eligible for technology assistance, successful applicants must;
- Be enrolled in a Competenz Training Agreement for an approved qualification
- Be in their first or second year where eLearning is a core component
- Have the support of their training advisor and employer for this application
- Be able to show commitment to their apprenticeship and evidence of progression against their training plan
- Be unable to obtain a device and/or internet connection without this funding.
Please read the full application criteria, approved qualifications and terms and conditions carefully before applying.