The Targeted Training and Apprenticeship Fund (TTAF) provides free training for apprenticeships and targeted traineeships from 01 July 2020 to December 2022.
Training providers still need to invoice their employers and receive payment from employers as normal for eligible programmes. Then the employer can claim reimbursement of the fee directly from Competenz. This process is applicable to providers who:
- Have variable, non-standard fees
- Do not have Refund and Withdrawal Terms & Conditions.
Information to include when invoicing the employer:
- Learner name(s)
- Customer name(s)
- Eligible TTAF programme learner(s) are enrolled in
- Training agreement start date
- Period the fee covers
- Details of fee (direct training costs, resource charges, disbursements etc).
You can use our Excel spreadsheet template to send this information to your customer with your invoice. Please note: the employer needs to claim reimbursement of your invoice directly from us. However, you can help them with this process by making sure you provide all the relevant details to the employer when you invoice them.
For any questions about the training reimbursement process, please email us.